Request for Proposals
Application Availability and Submittal Deadline:
The 200 Franklin County Affordable Housing Trust Fund Application and Guidelines will be available on December 6, 2006:
Applications must be received by 4:00p.m. on Friday, January 19, 2007.
Franklin County Affordable Housing Trust Fund Committee
c/o Benton Franklin Community Action Committee
720 W. Court St.,
Pasco, WA 99301.
CAC Administration Office, 710 W. Court St., Pasco.
No faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.
Applicants are encouraged to attend an application workshop Wednesday, December 20, 2006 at 10:00 a.m. at the Franklin PUD public meeting room, 1411 W. Clark St., Pasco, WA.
The Benton Franklin Community Action Committee will respond to questions and requests for technical assistance in completing applications in the order received, and will make every effort to respond in a timely manner.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2007 Request for Proposals Announcement 1
Franklin County Affordable Housing Trust Fund Contact Information 4
Application Instructions 5
General Application Separate Document
City of Pasco – Mayor Joyce Olson
City of Pasco – Councilmember Rebecca Francik
City of Pasco – Councilmember Mike Garrison
City of Pasco – Community & Economic Development Director, Rick Smith
City of Connell – City Manager, Art Tackett
City of Kahlotus – Sharon McCaleb
City of Mesa – Mayor Patti Bailie
Affordable Housing Trust Fund Administration
Benton Franklin Community Action Committee – Janine White, Staff
Franklin County Affordable Housing Trust Fund
Submit other materials only at the request of the Benton Franklin Community Action Committee (BFCAC).
8. Provide: one (1) original and one (1) copy of all required submittals. Please do not duplex (double-sided photocopy) materials. Secure pages with binder clip or rubber band. Do not bind, hole punch, or staple the submittals. Application and Applicant Assurances must be submitted on 8-1/2”x11” paper in font size Arial 11 or Times New Roman 12.
9. Mail the completed application submittal to:
Franklin County Affordable Housing Trust Fund Oversight Committee
c/oBenton Franklin Community Action Committee
720 W. Court St.
Pasco, WA 99301
or hand-deliver to CAC Administration office at 710 W. Court St., Pasco.
Applications must be received no later than 4:00p.m. on Friday, January 19, 2007. If possible, please submit the proposal prior to that date. (DO NOT fax or email)
10. Applications must be submitted by an eligible applicant and must be signed by a person designated by the organization who has the authority to sign and contractually bind the organization. Individuals submitting an Application for funding must sign the Application as the authorized designee.
11. Eligibility Requirements:
To be considered eligible for consideration, an Application must:
12. FCAHTF Evaluation Criteria:
The FCAHTF Oversight Committee will consider project proposals based on the following criteria:
13. Additional Evaluation Criteria:
The FCAHTF may also consider these additional factors in the evaluation of a project proposal:
Do'stlaringiz bilan baham:
Ma'lumotlar bazasi mualliflik huquqi bilan himoyalangan ©hozir.org 2019
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling