1. There are two flat bridges on the north and south sides of the building leading from the Veterinary Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania on the second floor.
2. There is a sloped entrance with a manual locked door on the southeast side of Lot 10. Outside the door is a bell, which will call someone to open the door. This entrance leads to the Development Alumni Relations Communications Office. Once inside there is a ramp down.
3. There is a passage from Rosenthal Building on the second and third floors.
4. There is a flat bridge leading from the Hill Pavilion on the second floor.
• There is one elevator on the west side of the building. This elevator accesses the first and second floors only.
• There is one elevator on the north side of the building. This elevator accesses all floors except the basement (floor 1E opens to the outside on the north of Lot 10; Floor 1W is a restricted area requiring key access).
• There are no accessible restrooms in the Veterinary Medicine Old Quadrangle. There are, however, accessible restrooms in Rosenthal Building and the Veterinary Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, which are directly connected.
• Most areas are private / restricted / graduate laboratories that are locked.
• The Veterinary Medicine Old Quadrangle is directly connected to the Veterinary Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and Rosenthal Building.