SCIENTIFIC ARTICLESPRESENTED AND PUBLISHEDININTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
1. M. Shahini, Valter Memisha, A. Trifoni Teaching and learning in a class of different cultural backgrounds and levels of English. I-st International conference “Challenges of education in the global world: Knowledge, Policies, and Practices. University of Durrës 14-15 May 2010978-99943-759-6-7, fq. 104
2. Anisa Trifoni, Miranda Shahini “The impact of text anxiety on student’s learning.” I-st International conference “Challenges of education in the global world: Knowledge, Policies, and Practices. University of Durrës 14-15 May 2010978-99943-759-6-7, fq 107
3.M. Shahini, A. Trifoni, “Various techniques of testing and their implementation in the english language acquisition process”. Proc. of International Conference on Education Conference, pages 341-348, Samos, Greece, July 2010.
4. A. Trifoni, M. Shahini, “Various ways of assessment and the way they integrate in the teaching process”. Proc. of International Conference on Education Conference, pages 226-232, Samos, Greece, July 2010.
5. Shahini Miranda “Prefixes with negative meaning in English language in comparison with their equivalents in albanian language. Conference proceedings. Gazi University Ankara, pages 263-267. Turkye November 2010,
6. Shahini Miranda, “Some Prefixation Issues in English and Albanian Languages”, Conference proceedings. Gazi University Ankara, pages 268-272 Turkye November 2010,
7. Miranda Shahini, Valter Memisha, “Linguistic relativity occurrences between english and albanian” - TheSaidandtheUnsaid: Conference proceedings, “Papers on Language, Literature and Cultural Studies Departament of foreign languages, Faculty of humanities, University of Vlora” Ismail Qemali”, Vlorë, Albania. Pages 358-367, Janary 2011.
8. Miranda Shahini, Valter Memisha, Olsa Xhina, “Comparison of words with pejorative meaning from English to Albanian in Pavli Qesku’s dictionary. June 2012 Konferencë Ndërkombëtare “Challenges to English language studies” Fakulteti i gjuhëve të huaja, Tiranë, Shqipëri.
9. Miranda Shahini, Valter Memisha, “Affixed words with derogatory meaning ni English-Albanian and Albanian-English dictionaries”, conference proceeding on “2nd International Conference on Human and Social Sciences”, ICHSS 2012, March 23-24 2012, Vol. 7, pages 270-277, Tirana, Albania.
10. Miranda Shahini, “Lexicographic reflection of negatively affixed words in bilingual dictionaries”, International Conference “Across and beyond English language teaching-Linguistics, Literature, Didactics” organized by Aleksander Moisiu University, Faculty of Education, Foreign languages department. April 2013.
11. Miranda Shahini,Valter Memisha “Dukuri të përkthimit të fjalëve me ndajshtesa me kuptim keqësues nga Anglishtja në Shqip”, Konferencë shkencore ndërkombëtare” Kërkime gjuhësore”. Qendra e studimeve albanologjike, Instituti i gjuhësisë dhe i letërsisë. Shkolla doktorale në gjuhësi. Buletini i konferencës, faqe 193-202, Tiranë 31 Maj 2013 Botimet albanologjike.
12. Olsa Xhina,Miranda SHAHINI “The acquisition of Italian Borrowings in the English language by the Albanian students of English language” International Conference on “Towards future sustainable development” Shkodër, Albania University of Shkodra “ Luigj Gurakuqi”, Shkondër, Albania. November 2012 Isbn: 978-9928-4135-0-5
13. Miranda Enesi, Klodiana Leka, Suzana Samarxhiu. “The effect of teaching word formation theory to CPE students, Konferencë Ndërkombëtare Plurilingualizmi në Arsimin e Lartë” Universiteti Aleksandër Xhuvani“, Elbasan. 9 – 10 May 2014
14. Silvana Dervishi, Miranda Shahini. “Translation criticism through literary expounding. Case Study: The “Waste Land” by T.S.Eliot”. Konferencë Ndërkombëtare Plurilingualizmi në Arsimin e Lartë” Universiteti Aleksandër Xhuvani“, Elbasan. 9 – 10 May 2014
15. Miranda Shahini, Valter Memisha. “Parallels and Distinctions in the Affixation System, of Words with Negative Meaning Affixes in English and Albanian . “SCHOLARLY EXPLORATIONS OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE”. Faculty of Foreign languagesTirana, Albania. 30 - 31 May 2014.
16. Suzana Samarxhiu, Miranda Enesi The Use of Nominal Predicate in English and Albanian “SCHOLARLY EXPLORATIONS OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE” Faculty of Foreign languages.Tirana, Albania. 30 - 31 May 2014
17.Miranda Enesi, Ekaterina Gjergo. “ Characteristics of English negative prefixes and their role in forming antonymic pairs” CROSSROADS FOREIGN LANGUAGES Linguistics, Literature,Didactics 2nd International Conference Durrës, Albania15-16 May, 2015.
18. Ekaterina Gjergo. Miranda Enesi. “The relationship of antonymy and polysemy, as a lexico-semantic occurrence, in English and Albanian adjectives and verbs. CROSSROADS FOREIGN LANGUAGES Linguistics, Literature,Didactics 2nd International Conference Durrës, Albania15-16 May, 2015.
Scientific articles published in international journals 1. Miranda Shahini, Valter Memisha, “The formation of euphemisms in English And Albanian” Journal of the Albanian Society for the Study of English(ASSE) in English Studies in Albania Vol 1, No 2 ISSN: 2078-7413 Tiranë Albania November, 2010, pages 69-77 http://www.assenglish.org/publications/in%20esse%20Volume%201.2.pdf
2. Miranda Shahini, Anisa Trifoni, “Lesson management in a class of different cultural backgrounds and levels of english” European Scientific Journal /SPECIAL EDITION/ vol. 14 page 68-73, ISSN: 1857-7431, May 2011. http://eujournal.org/index.php/esj/search/authors/view?firstName=Miranda&middleName=&lastName=Shahini&affiliation=University%20%E2%80%9CAleksander%20Mosiu%E2%80%9D%20Durres%2C%20Albania&country=
3. Anisa trifoni, Miranda Shahini, “How Does Exam Anxiety Affect the Performance of University Students”, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences Vol.2, No.2, ISSN: 2039-9340, May 2011, “pages 93-100.
4. Miranda Shahini Valter Memisha, “Similarities and Differences Between the Albanian and English with Regard to the Word Formation Process” Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences Vol. 2, No. 3,ISSN: 2039-9340, September 2011 pages 338-345.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/62894077/For-Print-September-PDF-9-0#scribd 5. Miranda Shahini, Valter Memisha, “Affixed Words with Derogatory Meaning in English-Albanian and Albanian-English Dictionaries”. Mediterranean Journal of Social and Educational Research. Vol. 2, No. 6, ISSN: 2239-978, pages 291-298 April 2012 . http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.463.4946&rep=rep1&type=pdf