Work experience on University of Montenegro – Faculty of Political Science and Faculty of Economy and recent consultant activities:
- Since 2006th until 2014th employed as teaching assistant to professors Veselin Pavićević, Miloš Bešić, Ana Čekerevac and Drenka Vuković, at Faculty of Political Science, University of Montenegro (www.fpn.ac.me). The scientific areas of interest are: Sociology, Social politics,
Political Sociology, Public Policy, Comparative Social Politics, and Social Politics of Montenegro.
- Since 2006th until 2014th employed as teaching assistant on The Faculty of Economy – course of Sociology
- Since 2006th until 2012th Coordinator of study program social politics and social work at the Faculty of Political Science.
- Since 2008th until 2010th Coordinator of the teaching process at the Faculty of Political Science in Montenegro.
- Since 2006th until 2007th Coordinator of Project “Alternative Academic Agenda” for Montenegro in organization of Heinrich Boll Foundation.
- Since 2008th until 2009th Coordinator of the project “Fond for students with social needs at the Faculty of Political Science”
- Since 2009th until 2014th worked on project “Distance learning on The Faculty of Economy”, University of Montenegro.
- 2014 - Consultant of UNICEF Montenegro, Podgorica.
- 2015 - Consultant of Institute for Social and Child Protection of Montenegro, Podgorica
- Since 2009th until 2010 worked on project “Montenegro in 21. Century “, from Montenegrin Academia of Sciences and Arts
- Since 2010 until now works on project “The Value System in Montenegro”, Faculty of Political Science, Podgorica.
- 2010 Analyses of human and technical needs of public institutions in the Montenegro, The Human Resources Administration of Montenegro, De Facto Consultancy, and Podgorica.
- 2011 worked on project “The Awareness of Ecological Issues in Montenegro”, Faculty of Political Science and NGO Green Home, Podgorica.
- 2012 Gender equality in the economic outlook: Information as a prerequisite for the efficacy of public policy, CEDEM, Podgorica
- 2012 Research project: “Gambling of Young People in Montenegro”, Games of Chanse Administration Montenegro.
- 2012 Research project: “Housing with Support”, NGO Centre for Child Rights, Montenegro, Montenegro
- 2013 Research project: “Philanthropy in Montenegro community”, NGO Fond for Active Society, Montenegro.
- 2012 until 2015 TEMPUS project: Social Rights in the Heart of Higher Education, Faculty of Political Science, University of Montenegro.
- 2013 until 2015 TEMPUS project: European Public Policy, Faculty of Political Science, University of Montenegro.
- 2014 Research project:„ANALYSIS OF MEDIA REPORTING ON CHILDREN IN CHLDREN’S HOME“ UNICEF MONTENEGRO.
- 2015 Research project: Supporting Western Balkan Countries in Efficiently Responding to the Challenges Posed by Migration of Unaccompanied Minors (UAMs), IOM Montenegro, Podgorica.
LIST OF THE SCIENCE ARTICLES, RESEARCH REPORTS AND PUBLICATIONS:
U., Janković, 2010: Montenegro in the era of competitiveness, "Social justice in Montenegro", Montenegrin Academy of Sciences and Arts, Podgorica.
U., Janković, 2013: Social Inclusion of Poverty People in Montenegro, Cigoja press, Beograd, 2013.
U., Janković, 2012: “Social-Demographic Predictors of Material Status People of Montenegro”, University Saint Kiril i Metodije, Skoplje.
U., Janković, 2012: Science article: “Social policy of Montenegro as a Factor of Integration or Disintegration of Montenegro Society”, Faculty of Political Sciences, University of Montenegro, 2012.
U., Janković, Z., Jagarinec, 2013: “"Social Policy Analysis of Media Reporting on Children from Dormitory Accommodation", UNICEF, Montenegro, Podgorica.
U., Janković, 2015: “Review of the Strategic Approach to the Problem of Poverty in Montenegro”, Zbornik radova, University “Sent Kiril i Metodij”, Faculty of Philosophy, Skoplje.
U., Janković, 2015: “Decentralization of System of Social Protection in Montenegro”, Science Magazine, Social Policy, Cigoja press, Beograd.
U. Janković, 2015: “Social help – The Real Help or Semblance of Support to Poor People in Montenegro”, Science Magazine Social Thought, Belgrade.
U., Janković, 2015: “The Social Profile of the Poor People in Montenegro”, CIVIS, Faculty of Political Science, University of Montenegro, Podgorica.
U. Janković, 2015: “Sociological and Political Perspective of Theoretical Approaches to the Poverty, Serbian Political Thought, Belgrade (in process of publishing).
U. Jankovic, 2015: “Supporting Western Balkan Countries in Efficiently Responding to the Challenges Posed by Migration of Unaccompanied Minors (UAMs)”, IOM Montenegro, Podgorica.
M. Djecevic, U.Jankovic, C.Veljic, 2015: “Socio-therapeutic Practice in Psychiatric Institutions in Montenegro”, in Challenges and Dilemmas in Social Work, Faculty for Media and Communications, Belgrade.
Conferences and public activities:
2007 Heinrich Boll Foundation, Alternative Academic Agenda, Political Memory: "The social aspects of the transition process in Montenegro" Faculty of Political Science, University of Belgrade, Belgrade.
2011 CEPUS, Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, 20 years After: Problems and Prospects of Countries of Former Yugoslavia; “Social and demographics predictors of social-economical status citizenship of Montenegro”, Slovenia, Maribor.
2010 DAAD, Deutscher Akademicsher Austausch Dienst: Methods of prevention in social work and mental helth; “Mental Health in Montenegro”, Macedonia, Ohrid.
2012 University “Saint Kiril i Metodij“, Faculty of the Law, member of international editorial board, “Yearbook in honor of eighteen years of the founding of the political science studies at the Law Faculty “Justinian I”, Skoplje.
2014 University “Saint Kiril i Metodij”, Faculty of Philosophy, Member of International Editorial Board, Achievements and Perspectives of social work and Social Policy, Makedonija, Skoplje.
2015. University of Singidunum, Faculty for Media and Communications’, Department for Social Work, member of international editorial board and panelist at conference: “Challenges and Dilemmas’ in the Modern Social Work”, Vrnjačka Banja, Serbia.