Warwick University, Sept 2012 – December 2015 - Ph.D. in Philosophy. Passed with no corrections on 14th December 2015 by Professor Aaron Ridley (University of Southampton) and Professor Beatrice Han-Pile (University of Essex).
Title of Thesis: “Exemplars as Evaluative Ideals in Nietzsche’s Philosophy of Value”
Supervisor: Peter Poellner
Sheffield University,Sept 2008 – 2009, - MA in Philosophy (Distinction)
Sheffield University, Sept 2005 – 2008, BA in Philosophy (1st Class Honours)
Areas of Specialization
Nietzsche, 19th Century Philosophy, Philosophy of Value, Philosophy of Emotions, Meta-Ethics.
Areas of Competence
Epistemology, Philosophy of Mind, Early 20th century Continental Philosophy (Husserl and Sartre), Normative Ethics, Kant.
Publications: Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
1. “Nietzsche on Taste: Epistemic Privilege and Anti-Realism”, forthcoming in Inquiry, 2016.
2. “Nietzschean Self-Overcoming”, forthcoming in Journal of Nietzsche Studies 47.3, 2016.
Publications: Book Chapters
3. “Are Moods Intentional States?”, forthcoming in Mood – Aesthetics, Psychology, Philosophy, Warwick Series in the Humanities: Routledge, 2017.
Publications: Book Reviews
4. Review of Paul Katsafanas, The Nietzschean Self: Moral Psychology, Agency, and the Unconscious, forthcoming in Ethics 127.3, 2017.
5. Review of Ken Gemes and John Richardson, eds. The Oxford Handbook of Nietzsche, Journal of Nietzsche Studies 46.2, 2016.
6. Review of Maudemarie Clark, Nietzsche on Ethics and Politics, Journal of Nietzsche Studies 47.3, 2016.