Chair: Rob Hausam, Scribe: Riki Merrick Attendees



Download 36.45 Kb.
Sana10.09.2017
Hajmi36.45 Kb.
TermInfo Conference Call Minutes
Wednesday, April 1, 2015 - Time: 9:00 AM Eastern Time (1300 UTC)

Chair: Rob Hausam, Scribe: Riki Merrick

Attendees: Rob Hausam, Riki Merrick, Yongsheng Gao, Jos Baptist, Heather Patrick, Joseph Kunisch, Daniel Karlsson, Carmela Couderc, Finnnie Flores

Regrets: Heather Grain

  • Announcements

    • Happy April Fool's Day!

    • The DSTU draft was sent to IHTSDO on Friday for review!!! - and no, this is not a joke! :)

    • Europe is now on Summer Time, so the call time is back in sync

  • Agenda review (adjust if needed)
     

  • Review and approve minutes from March 25 – motion to approve as corrected, Riki Merrick, Jos Baptist, no further discussion, against:0, abstain: 1, in favor:

  • Action items review and update (if possible, please send your updates in advance)

    • All authors to send the item numbers to group prior to the call, so folks can review ahead of time

    • From January 2015 (San Antonio) WGM TermInfo and Vocab quarters

      • HTA to have IHTSDO / HL7 publication discussion in HTA meeting – follow up and report (Heather)

      • Update chapter 2 and 5 with conformance statements (chapter editors)

      • Need to review and update the TermInfo PSS (will discuss on a future call)

    • From January 2014 (San Antonio) WGM TermInfo and Vocab quarters

      • Negation

        • Review and update Core Principles negation guidance (section 6.6 etc.)

        • Consider preparing Help Desk article on negation - when Negation update in Core Principle is completed (are further updates still planned?), then this will be the follow up project to promote and make more accessible to general audience (?)

        • Discuss future plans for this in San Antonio

        • Reach out to Jean Duteau and others - Larry McKnight is interested

        • Recent FHIR observation value negation discussion in OO plus proposed addition of indicator elements for action "not done" in PCWG

    • Determine content and format for TermInfo Wiki page for "TermInfo in FHIR" discussion (from FHIR RDF group) (Rob)

    • "Assertion pattern" in CDA and FHIR

      • Plan for discussion on future call(s) - see new discussion on OO list (copied to TermInfo)

      • Do not support in FHIR?

  • DSTU status update, review and QA plans

    • Document review by the group

    • Brief reminder/review of the publication plan

    • Discuss and plan for a QA cycle to be done in parallel with the IHTSDO review

    • Discuss and plan details for moving the draft document to the "members only" section of the document repository - done

    • Update the wiki page accordingly

    • Rotate authors for QA: See wiki for the updated assigned chapters – aim to get your QA done in 2 weeks = 4/15

      • Remove all comments from the document prior to publication

    • Reviewing changes Rob made

  • Negation of observation value and proposed indicator elements for action "not done" in FHIR

    • Review state of the earlier discussions – looking at the discussion thread from 3/10 to orders and FHIR listserv, where Rob summarized the discussion:

      • Discussion on OO, TermInfo and FHIR lists, begun by questions from Claude Nanjo

      • Asked “How does one express negated observations in FHIR such as 'patient does not have blue eyes' or 'no polyps found'?”

      • Scope was limited to observation value negation.

      • Further discussion needed to determine whether to do negation in the terminology or the information model.

    • Joseph reviewed the recommendations from CQI WG (where Claude Nanjo is also involved). When something is negated in a value set – MUST give reason for not done / contraindication => negate the whole value set based on the value set ID – by referencing the OID of the value set.

    • Some questions about using Nullflavor and the value set OID – the nullflavors are not really negation? Out of the nullflavors available there are not good choices for negation in the RIM currently (particularly in the version available for CDA R2).

    • Riki drops off the call. Rob takes over for the minutes.

    • Prepare for further focused discussion on this topic on the call next week.


    • Plan for making recommendations for negation in FHIR

  • TermInfo on FHIR!

    • Discussion:

      • Daniel – Linda Bird has mentioned recent discussions with IHTSDO and HL7 on terminology binding in FHIR.

      • Jos – The issue of how to use terminology in FHIR has been discussed in the HTA (HL7 Terminology Authority). There is a need to connect the FHIR developers and terminologists. The discussion in HL7 is not exclusively about SNOMED CT.

      • A major part of the discussion is about terminology tooling for use across the HL7 standard families (V2, V3/CDA, FHIR). This issue has been referred to the HL7 board, and is on their agenda for consideration soon.

    • May incorporate into Grahame's proposed new "Best Practice Guide for Coding" section in the FHIR specification?

      • Carmela – Is there a draft of the “best practice” guidance?

      • Rob – Not aware of any documentation on this so far. Will check with Grahame.

      • Would Grahame be able to join a TermInfo call to discuss this?

      • Rob – the time in Australia is likely a problem. Will ask Grahame if he would be able to do this.


    • Q2 Wednesday in Paris is joint with FHIR/Vocab. This would be a good time to plan for having some of this discussion.


    • Consider for a future TermInfo tutorial?

      • Not discussed today.

  • Plans for agenda for next week

    • Continue negation discussion.

      • Send and review materials from CQI.

    • Continue TermInfo on FHIR discussion (invite Grahame).


  • Future agenda items - pending

  • Update on TermInfo webinar and tutorial

    • TermInfo tutorial and Webinar need coordination with the new Implementation of Terminology tutorial

    • Consider when the TermInfo tutorial will be presented again at WGM (September 2015?)

    • Need to consider plans for webinar

"Parked" action items - pending

  • From May 2014 (Phoenix) WGM TermInfo and Vocab quarters

    • Check with MnM if they want to Co-sponsor (Rob) - will hold pending TermInfo planning  

  • Finalize updates to TermInfo PSS (Rob) - will hold pending TermInfo planning

  • Ask HQ if there is a way to give an introduction to TermInfo at a FHIR Connectathon (Rob)

    • example exercises

    • use of post-coordinated expressions

    • ASSERTION pattern issues

      • including query responses in FHIR

    • Observables discussion in IHTSDO

      • PRID property in LOINC

  • Consider setting up a separate call to get Grahame on to get more clarity on what his query needs are for FHIR (Rob)

  • Coordinate with Linda Bird on IHTSDO work on allergies and adverse reactions (for potential TermInfo implications)  (Rob)

  • Coordinate with Kirstine Rosenbeck Gøeg (from Denmark) on her IHTSDO SNOMED CT Implementation Advisor program work item that overlaps with TermInfo – use of SNOMED CT with different information models (HL7) - met and began discussion at the IHTSDO meeting (October 2014) (Rob)


Download 36.45 Kb.

Do'stlaringiz bilan baham:




Ma'lumotlar bazasi mualliflik huquqi bilan himoyalangan ©hozir.org 2020
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling

    Bosh sahifa
davlat universiteti
ta’lim vazirligi
O’zbekiston respublikasi
maxsus ta’lim
zbekiston respublikasi
o’rta maxsus
davlat pedagogika
axborot texnologiyalari
nomidagi toshkent
pedagogika instituti
texnologiyalari universiteti
navoiy nomidagi
samarqand davlat
guruh talabasi
ta’limi vazirligi
nomidagi samarqand
toshkent axborot
toshkent davlat
haqida tushuncha
Darsning maqsadi
xorazmiy nomidagi
Toshkent davlat
vazirligi toshkent
tashkil etish
Alisher navoiy
Ўзбекистон республикаси
rivojlantirish vazirligi
matematika fakulteti
pedagogika universiteti
таълим вазирлиги
sinflar uchun
Nizomiy nomidagi
tibbiyot akademiyasi
maxsus ta'lim
ta'lim vazirligi
махсус таълим
bilan ishlash
o’rta ta’lim
fanlar fakulteti
Referat mavzu
Navoiy davlat
umumiy o’rta
haqida umumiy
Buxoro davlat
fanining predmeti
fizika matematika
universiteti fizika
malakasini oshirish
kommunikatsiyalarini rivojlantirish
davlat sharqshunoslik
jizzax davlat