Subject: dstip units and Estimates
Project Name: US 101: Camp Rilea –
DSTIP Units and Estimates
Unit Staging Corridor
UNIT 1: (Fort Stevens Highway – Camp Rilea)
1) Construct new overpass for Fort Stevens Highway.
2) Connect abandoned section of Fort Stevens Highway to new section approaching overpass.
3) Extend Fort Stevens Highway south on east side of Oregon Coast Highway to Camp Rilea access.
4) Disconnect existing Fort Stevens Highway and Perkins Road connections to Oregon Coast Highway.
5) Construct west side backage road between Camp Rilea access and Patriot.
6) Disconnect all accesses between Fort Stevens Highway and Camp Rilea access.
7) Construct interchange at Camp Rilea access or temporary at grade intersection.
UNIT 2: (Camp Rilea – Cullaby Lake Road)
Construct east side backage road between Camp
Rilea and Cullaby Lake Road
Replace narrow Glenwood Overcrossing bridge on Oregon Coast Highway with necessary approach improvements.
Improve road running beneath Glenwood Overcrossing and connect with new west side backage road described in four.
Construct west side backage road between Glenwood Overcrossing road and Camp Rilea cemetery.
all east side access points
, including Glenwood Village between Camp Rilea and Cullaby Lake Road.
Disconnect all west side access points between Camp Rilea and Sunset Beach Road.
Construct temporary at grade intersection Cullaby Lake Road.
UNIT 3: (Sunset Beach Road – ODOT Weigh Station)
Construct Sunset Beach Road over crossing
on Oregon Coast Highway
Extend and disconnect Sunset Beach Road
to east side backage road
Construct new west side backage road between Sunset Beach Road and southerly southbound on-ramp.
southerly southbound on-ramp
southerly northbound on-ramp
to easterly backage road
, and connect Cullaby Lake Road to easterly backage road.
Disconnect remaining accesses to Oregon Coast Highway on both sides of highway.
UNIT 4: (ODOT Weigh Station – Surf Pines)
1) Construct Corrected Horizontal and Vertical Alignment on Oregon Coast Highway
2) Construct Continuous Left Turn Lane and Passing Lane Sections Between West Lake Rd. and Surf Pines Rd.
6% For DSTIP
Lane and Frontage Road Only
1) Construct east side backage road
to collect all local accesses
2) Replace narrow Glenwood Overcrossing bridge on Oregon Coast Highway with necessary approach improvements.
3) Improve road running beneath Glenwood Overcrossing
6% For DSTIP
Do'stlaringiz bilan baham:
Ma'lumotlar bazasi mualliflik huquqi bilan himoyalangan ©hozir.org 2017
ma'muriyatiga murojaat qiling